The Good Gossip Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Gossip Girls

A friendly place where fans and lovers of GG can come and discuss. The only drama there should be is the drama on the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just for fun!

Go down 
3 posters

Best Parent
Blair
Just for fun! Vote_lcap75%Just for fun! Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Chuck
Just for fun! Vote_lcap25%Just for fun! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dan
Just for fun! Vote_lcap0%Just for fun! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jenny
 0% [ 0 ]
Nate
 0% [ 0 ]
Serena
 0% [ 0 ]
Vanessa
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Vanillalatte86
Admin
Vanillalatte86

Just for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Just for fun!   Just for fun! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

I found this on another forum and wanted to try it here!

Which of the Upper-East-Siders do you think would make the best parent and why?

Last edited by Vanillalatte86 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrys1130
Admin
Chrys1130

Just for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun!   Just for fun! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:28 pm

It would have to be Blair for me. I think she'd be able to handle it without anyone's help if she had to. When it comes to someone she cares about, she defends them against anything and everyone. I've seen it with Serena and Chuck and other times too. If they come against anyone she loves, they come against her, "You're my family, what is you is me"- Blair to Serena. She'd be just as fiercely protective of her child, even more so. I think she'd make a great mom.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Just for fun! Empty
PostSubject: What even :-D   Just for fun! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Ah, come on. Bring Serena, Nate or Jenny up as parent suggestions? Their poor kids wouldn't make it through their first year. LOL
"They told me kids would love the water and could even swim!" Serena, after her baby drowned.
Back to top Go down
Vanillalatte86
Admin
Vanillalatte86

Just for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun!   Just for fun! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:06 am

Stella wrote:
Ah, come on. Bring Serena, Nate or Jenny up as parent suggestions? Their poor kids wouldn't make it through their first year. LOL
"They told me kids would love the water and could even swim!" Serena, after her baby drowned.

True! lol! As they are part of the cast, I had to incorporate them.

I fear that Nate and Serena would not know what to do with a kid, and Jenny may give her child rabies.

Back to top Go down
Vanillalatte86
Admin
Vanillalatte86

Just for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun!   Just for fun! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 am

Chrys1130 wrote:
It would have to be Blair for me. I think she'd be able to handle it without anyone's help if she had to. When it comes to someone she cares about, she defends them against anything and everyone. I've seen it with Serena and Chuck and other times too. If they come against anyone she loves, they come against her, "You're my family, what is you is me"- Blair to Serena. She'd be just as fiercely protective of her child, even more so. I think she'd make a great mom.

I voted for Blair too because she would make sure her kids had it all. I agree that she would be fiercely protective, and nurturing.

I think Chuck would make a good parent, because he was so disappointed, growing up, with Bart. He seems like he would give a child a the love he never felt from his father.

We have already seen Dan as a daddy to Milo. He was adorable.

Vanessa, not is S4, had a decent head on her shoulders and could teach good morals and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun!   Just for fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Good Gossip Girls :: Categories :: Cedric's Corner-
Jump to: