The Good Gossip Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Gossip Girls

A friendly place where fans and lovers of GG can come and discuss. The only drama there should be is the drama on the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blair's Bulimia (Season 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanillalatte86
Admin
Vanillalatte86

Blair's Bulimia (Season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Blair's Bulimia (Season 1)   Blair's Bulimia (Season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

It's great that this was the example given in the guidelines, because I would have loved to have them talk about Blair's Bulimia in greater detail.

I would have loved for Blair to have turned to this in times of stress, but it could have been her dirty little secret. Then Chuck could have discovered it and helped her through it.

Would anyone else like to have seen that on the show?
Back to top Go down
SimplyShelbySJL
Admin
SimplyShelbySJL

PostSubject: Re: Blair's Bulimia (Season 1)   Blair's Bulimia (Season 1) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Vanillalatte86 wrote:
It's great that this was the example given in the guidelines, because I would have loved to have them talk about Blair's Bulimia in greater detail.

I would have loved for Blair to have turned to this in times of stress, but it could have been her dirty little secret. Then Chuck could have discovered it and helped her through it.

Would anyone else like to have seen that on the show?

YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thegoodgossipgirls.forumotion.com
Vanillalatte86
Admin
Vanillalatte86

PostSubject: Re: Blair's Bulimia (Season 1)   Blair's Bulimia (Season 1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:15 am

Maybe we should write Fanfics about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blair's Bulimia (Season 1)   Blair's Bulimia (Season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blair's Bulimia (Season 1)
Page 1 of 1